#CampusClear Daily Health Assessment
Required Daily Health Assessment for All Students, Faculty and Staff Coming to Campus
As part of CCA’s return to campus plan, all staff, faculty, and students who need to physically be on campus or in CCA residences, will be required to complete a brief, online assessment of symptoms and exposure risk prior to entering either CCA campus. Students living off campus, employees, and approved others who are coming on to campus must complete the assessment each day PRIOR to arriving on campus. Students who are living in CCA residences are required to complete the assessment each day. After answering the daily health assessment question, you will receive instructions whether or not you can proceed to campus, or if you should remain at home or in your room.
Download the app
The daily health assessment must be submitted using CCA’s #CampusClear mobile app. This app is available on both Apple and Android phones, via the following links:
Steps to register and use the #CampusClear mobile app:
1. Register/Sign In
The steps below will be required the first time you use the app, and if you have not used it for more than 36 hours.
- After opening the app, choose either:
- Student (with a .edu email address)
- Employee (with a .edu email address)
- Click Next
- Enter your @cca.edu email address and Submit.
- Go to your email and find an email with the subject: CampusClear: Email Confirmation. The sender will be Ivy Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Click the Confirm Email button.
- Click the “return to your app now” link, or just switch back to the #CampusClear app. You should have been moved ahead to a screen with the CCA logo and a Start button. Click the Start button to proceed.
2. Answer daily question
- View the available answers to the question, selecting all that apply.
- Click See Result.
- Follow the instructions on the following page, which advises you whether to proceed to campus, or remain at home or in your room, as well as who to notify should you be experiencing symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19.
All data is transmitted encrypted and only certain individuals appointed by CCA will have the ability to unencrypt the data so they can make contact with sick individuals, for example. The app does not conduct surveillance or tracking other than the utilization of the app. No third parties will get access to the app’s data. There also is a feature within the app that allows all end users (faculty/staff/students/visitors) to download all of the data they have entered or delete all historical information they have entered into the app.