Adobe Creative Cloud: Activating Your Account
This document will assist you in setting up your new Adobe Creative Cloud account.
First, check your CCA gmail account for a message from Adobe Systems Incorporated, with the subject:
“Access is granted. Enjoy All Apps plan now.”
If you can't find this message, check your spam folder. If you are still unable to locate the message, contact the Helpdesk.
- Go ahead and open the email. It should look like this:
2. Click on the blue “Get Started” button.
3. The next page will prompt you to sign up. It should look like this:
Make sure to use a symbol when creating your new password.
4. After updating your password, you will be asked to agree to terms and conditions, then taken to the Adobe.com home page.
5. From the Adobe.com home page you can select "Download Apps" under Creative Cloud to download applications to your computer. If you had a previous subscription to Adobe CC, please make sure you are logged out of that account before downloading the applications. Then, log in with your CCA Gmail username and the password you just created.
Please reference Adobe’s page of system requirements for your machine before downloading the software you need. System requirements can be found here:
- Please do not download the software while using the wireless network.
- If you intend to use our network, please use an ethernet port and a network cable.
- If you are in the dorms, communicate with others around you, so we don’t have 50 students each downloading 20 gigs of software at once. We thank you for your cooperation.
If you are still experiencing issues trying to activate your Adobe CC account, please contact the helpdesk at 510.594.5010, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, and enjoy your new Adobe Creative Cloud subscription!