CREATIVE CONNECTIONS FAIR
Wednesday, April 6th, 2022, 11:00am - 2:00pm PST
Join us to experience online networking, connect with local resources, and learn about various professional opportunities available now! The Creative Connections Fair is an online virtual fair event designed to connect CCA Fine Arts and Humanities students and alumni with: local nonprofits, galleries, and organizations that support artistic practice and professional development. This event is held virtually through Handshake.
Registration will open February 2nd, 2022: Register here.
- To complete your registration, visit our Eventbrite to complete payment.
- Find out more about CCA's majors here.
- First virtual career fair? Check out Handshake’s guide to virtual career fairs, and seven ways employers can stand out.
- New to Handshake? Here's a training video on how to get set up for the virtual fair.
Registration for students and alumni opens on March 14th, 2022: Register Here!
- Complete your Handshake account and is set to public.
- Read through Handshake's tips for success at a virtual fair.
- Schedule an appointment with Career Development!
- Check out who's coming to the fair!
Still have questions about the virtual fair? Please reach out to Ardi Samonte, Assistant Director of Career Development for Fine Arts and Humanities, at email@example.com