Fall Internship & Career Fair
The Fall Internship & Career Fair is held during the Fall semester to connect students and alumni with: local nonprofits, galleries, business, and organizations that support CCA’s mission and values. Participating organizations will be hiring for internships, part time/full time jobs, and other paid opportunities. Join us to experience online networking, peer connections and to learn about various professional opportunities available in the Fall.
Student & Alumni registration for the Fall Internship & Career Fair will open 10.6.21
Here's what you can do to get ready for the fair:
- Sign up for the Fall Internship & Career Fair!
- Check to see which employers have registered! Check back often to see updates!
- Be sure that you have created, filled out your profile, and uploaded your resume to your Handshake account.
- Don't have a Handshake account yet? Click here to get started!
- Fill out your schedule and sign up for 1:1 or group sessions with employers. To do so your Handshake profile must be public.
- Read through Handshake's tips for success at a virtual fair.
- Schedule an appointment with Career Development!
Check back frequently for: important dates, employers who have registered, and other updates!
If you have more questions feel free to email us!
Matter of Trust
Chinese Culture Center of SF
Art in Action
500 Capp Street Foundation
Headlands Center for the Arts
Dana Zed Ceramics
Ike Kligerman Barkley
The Marvegos Fine Art School