Fall Internship & Career Fair
The Fall Internship & Career Fair is held during the Fall semester to connect students and alumni with: local nonprofits, galleries, business, and organizations that support CCA’s mission and values. Participating organizations will be hiring for internships, part time/full time jobs, and other paid opportunities. Join us to experience online networking, peer connections and to learn about various professional opportunities available in the Fall.
Student & Alumni registration for the Fall Internship & Career Fair will open in Fall 2022
Here's what you can do to get ready for the fair:
- Sign up for the Fall Internship & Career Fair!
- Check to see which employers have registered! Check back often to see updates!
- Be sure that you have created, filled out your profile, and uploaded your resume to your Handshake account.
- Don't have a Handshake account yet? Click here to get started!
- Fill out your schedule and sign up for 1:1 or group sessions with employers.
- Schedule an appointment with Career Development!
Check back frequently for: important dates, employers who have registered, and other updates!
If you have more questions feel free to email us!