FULBRIGHT U.S. Student Program
Fulbright U.S. Student Program
The Fulbright Student Program offers research, study and teaching opportunities in over 140 countries to recent graduates and graduate students. For further information on the Fulbright U.S. Student program, view their website using the link below.
- Graduating Seniors
- Recent Graduates
- Master’s and Doctoral candidates
- Young professionals
- U.S. citizen at the time of application
- Have conferred a bachelor’s degree or equivalent by the start of the grant
- Meet additional eligibility requirements based on country or grant type (applicants should consults the country page for further information)
Types of Available Grants
- Open Study/Research
- Applicants design their own projects and will typically work with advisors at foreign universities or other institutes of higher education. Projects traditionally fall under two categories:
- Independent Study/Research: While taking classes as a non-degree seeking student at a foreign university.
- Students can either pursue “Academic” or “Creative & Performing Arts” topics
- English Teaching Assistantship (ETA)
- Places grantees in schools or universities overseas to supplement local English language instruction.
- Applicants should consult the Fulbright webpage for details
- Supplemental Grant
- Allows three to six months of intensive language study as an enhancement to the grant awarded in order to cultivate higher levels of language proficiency during their program
- Special Grants
- Fulbright-Fogarty Awards are offered through a partnership between the Fulbright Program and the Fogarty International Center of the U.S. National Institutes of Health. These awards promote the expansion of research in public health and clinical research in resource-limited settings
For more questions regarding this program application and eligibility requirements, visit the Fulbright U.S. Student Program.
For questions about Fulbright Applications, Applying, Eligibility, Guidance, or Assistance with a application, contact Career Development - Fulbright Program Advisor, Diana Chavez at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org