Employers: Handshake FAQs
How do I create an account?
Go to CCA Handshake
When will my employer profile be approved?
- Most profiles are reviewed and approved within 24-72 hours. If your profile is not approved in this time, login to your account and check for Career Development comments on your registration.
- Time sensitive postings should be emailed to Career Development Office
- Adding CCA to my preferred school list, but I can not find it
- CCA is listed as California College of the Arts. Type in the school's full name to find us
- I accidentally signed up for the wrong organization. How do I correct this?
- Review this Handshake article on how to switch to the correct organization.
How do I post an opportunity?
Read the How Do I Post a Job article on the Handshake Help Site. This is a step-by-step guide on how to post a job. Review the Employer Resources section of the site for more information.
What happened to the job I posted? I can not find it.
Your job will not actually post to a school and show up under Job Postings until your account is approved at a particular school. Find all jobs under "Job Templates".
Where do I find my career fair registrations?
Once logged in, click Fairs on the left menu and then select "Show Registered Only." You can search California College of the Arts to view our fair. To receive update and easily find your events, click "Follow Career Fair" and the event you registered to attend.
How do I request a time to host a hiring portfolio review?
Hiring Portfolio Reviews can be booked from the "Request an Interview" link on your Handshake home page for CCA. You can also email Career Development Office. The Career Development Team will review and approve your event within 24-48 hours.
If you need additional assistance, review this Handshake help article
How do I book an info. session or other event?
- Follow the step-by-step directions listed here.
To learn more about potential events and dates, email Career Development Office.
Need Assistance with Handshake?If you are having issues accessing Handshake or want to learn more about the platform, you can:
- Take a look at Handshake's support articles
- Participate in a Handshake webinar
- Contact Handshake support directly and submit a ticket
- Or email us at Career Development Office