Need Help?

Skip to Content

CCA Portal

Grade forgiveness request process

Posted February 24, 2021, 3:57 PM

Updated January 26, 2023, 4:17 PM

Undergraduate students are now able to request that only the higher grade for a repeated course be factored into their cumulative grade point average, so long as the previous attempt resulted in a grade below a C. See "Announcements" under Spring 2021 Policy Changes and Updates for more information. The policy is located in the Grading Policies section of the Student Handbook under Grade Forgiveness.