Policy and Update Archive
This page houses policies, updates, and FAQs from past terms for reference only; they are not applicable beyond the semester in which they were published.
See Spring 2021 Policy Changes and Updates for information applicable to the current semester.
This Portal page announces the following, effective fall 2020 semester:
- NEW UPDATE regarding Pass/No Credit and Grade Forgiveness (updated for fall 2020)
- Grade Forgiveness Request Process (permanent process change)
- New Grade Forgiveness Policy and Updated C Grade Requirement Policy for Undergraduates (permanent Student Handbook policy change)
- New Attendance and Engagement Policy (permanent Student Handbook policy change)
- No dismissals after fall 2020 based solely on GPA or grades (fall 2020 only)
- Pass/No Credit for all courses 1000-level and below (updated for fall 2020)
- Fall 2020 add/drop period extended