During this period of online learning, all services and offices are still available via email (see resources section for frequent referrals) and a number of administrative offices offer appointments to students via phone and/or video-conferencing (see links below). Check each office Portal page for remote options and email with any questions. Note: International phone appointment options may be limited.
If you are unable to access Gmail, alternative modes of communication are available. Please be sure to follow the instructions on the Getting Started page to ensure that your personal information is up to date.
When conducting CCA-related business via:
Non-CCA email account
- Make sure to forward your CCA email to your personal email address if you cannot access Google Apps
- Ensure that the email you are using is listed as your Home Primary Email in Workday
- Provide your full name as listed in Workday
- Include your student ID number
- Cc. your CCA email address
Phone (email for the most prompt response)