Glass: Classroom Studio
The Home base for the Glass Department
As of Monday 3/20/2020, CCA Campuses will be accessible ONLY TO RETRIEVE PERSONAL AND WORK ITEMS.
Students, Faculty, and Staff may access the campuses during the following times:
SF Campus: Tuesday and Thursdays 11a-1p
Oakland Campus: Monday and Wednesdays 11a-1p
When you arrive at campus contact Public Safety:
SF patrol: 415-726-2061, Oakland patrol: 510-385-1821
Public Safety will meet you, check your ID, have you sign in, provide necessary access, and wait until you leave to secure the building.
For the safety and security of all, PLEASE BRING YOUR CCA ID TO SHOW THE PUBLIC SAFETY OFFICER!
The Classroom Studio
CCA Shops and Studios remain closed and inaccessible for project work until further notice.
Please contact the Studio Manager with any concerns.
- The California Department of Public Health has extended the statewide stay at home order through May 3. Do not leave home except for essential activities.
- CCA has developed a Portal Page link concerning Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Updates available here.
- CCA has suspended in-person instruction for the remainder of the spring semester. All classes will be taught remotely beginning Monday, March 30, following spring break.
Workplace Guidelines for CCA employees are available here.
About the Glass: Classroom Studio
Multi Purpose Class Room Studio and Critique Space
Specializing in These Materials
Tools and Equipment
- Test kilns (2)
- Casting kilns (2)
- Foredom flex-shaft engraver
- Wizard-diamond ring saw
- UV gluing station with UV lamps (2)
- Dedicated work tables and critique space
- 52” Samsung LCD display for computer, CD, and DVD presentations
- Blow Slot Schedule Spring 2020
- Glass Project Proposal Form Spring 2020
- Glass Studio Open Access Schedule Spring 2020
- Glass Handbook - Health, safety and Wellness Spring 2020
- Sunday Night Clean Up Spring 2020