Dogpatch MFA Studio
Per clearance granted by the SF Department of Health, beginning September 28, 2020 studio access will be available only to those currently enrolled Graduate Fine Arts students. No guests or visitors are allowed at anytime within the individual studios without prior written approval.
Current Access Schedule:
10a-6p : Monday-Friday
No evening or weekend access is allowed at this time.
Daily Health Assessment:
All CCA community members (staff, faculty and students) are required to complete a daily health assessment on the days that they plan to physically be on campus. This assessment must be completed prior to arriving on campus. CCA is using the #CampusClear mobile app for the assessment. It's very important to follow the notification instructions upon completion of the assessment.
Dogpatch MFA Studio complex
American Industrial Center on 3rd Street
CCA Shops and Studios on the SF & Oakland campuses are accessible by reservation only. Please see the CCA Portal page Hybrid Studio Resources for more information.
- Access to the Dogpatch MFA Studios has been addressed directly with the MFA students, staff, and faculty.
- Please address all concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information relating to the 2020–2021 Academic Year can be found at CCA: REFRAME
For the safety and security of all, please review CCA's Portal page regarding On Campus Safety Protocols
About the Dogpatch MFA Studio
The Dogpatch MFA Shops is a fabrication studio located in the Dogpatch MFA Studio complex at the American Industrial Center on 3rd Street in San Francisco.
Specializing in These Materials
Tools and Equipment
- Bosch sliding compound miter saw
- Drill press
- Saw Stop table saw
- Laguna Bandsaw
- Singer Heavyweight Sewing Machine
- Powermatic disc/belt combination sander
- Industrial Juki Straight Stitch
- One Way Wood Lathe
- Textile Loom