Screen Printing, Paper-Making, and Hybrid Print Studio
screen srinting, making paper from scratch, mixed media print.
Screen Printing & Paper-making Studio
Founders Hall Rm. 104
Access to undergrads enrolled in a screen class at CCA and to undergrads who have taken Screen I or II with permission from the Studio Manager.
Access to grads enrolled in a screenprinting class at CCA, grads working with a Printmaking Faculty Member to complete a unit, and grads who have been given permission from the Studio Manager and Department Chair.
About the Screen Printing, Paper-Making, and Hybrid Print Studio
Two additional studio classrooms are located on the ground floor of Founders Hall: Founders 104 is a combination screen printing and paper-making studio.
Specializing in These Materials
Tools and Equipment
- American French tool-etching press (a gift from our benefactor, Yozo Hamaguchi)
- 3 additional etching presses: 2 Brand presses and 1 Ettan press
- 3 lithography presses, including a new Takach press
- 100+ lithography stones (small, medium, large)
- Acid room
- 2 sign presses
- Large-screen exposing table
- Screen wash-out area
- Screen-coating facility
- Hollander beater
- Numerous molds for various handmade paper sheet sizes
- Couching screens for drying handmade paper
- 2 Vandercook letterpresses
- Photopolymer platemaker
- Several hundred cases of wood and metal type
- Bookbinding equipment