Screen Printing, Paper-Making, and Hybrid Print Studio
screen printing, making paper from scratch, mixed media print.
Screen Printing & Paper-making Studio
Founders Hall Rm. 104
CCA Shops and Studios remain closed and inaccessible for project work until further notice.
Please contact email@example.com with any concerns.
About the Screen Printing, Paper-Making, and Hybrid Print Studio
Two additional studio classrooms are located on the ground floor of Founders Hall: Founders 104 is a combination screen printing and paper-making studio.
Specializing in These Materials
Tools and Equipment
- American French tool-etching press (a gift from our benefactor, Yozo Hamaguchi)
- 3 additional etching presses: 2 Brand presses and 1 Ettan press
- 3 lithography presses, including a new Takach press
- 100+ lithography stones (small, medium, large)
- Acid room
- 2 sign presses
- Large-screen exposing table
- Screen wash-out area
- Screen-coating facility
- Hollander beater
- Numerous molds for various handmade paper sheet sizes
- Couching screens for drying handmade paper
- 2 Vandercook letterpresses
- Photopolymer platemaker
- Several hundred cases of wood and metal type
- Bookbinding equipment
In response to statewide shelter in place order through May 3, CCA has suspended all in-person instruction for the rest of the spring term. As such the Print Studios will be CLOSED until further notice.
Due to the county-wide shelter in place order, the CCA campus, shops, and studios will be closed to all students, faculty, and staff after 5pm on Monday, 3/16/2020 until further notice.
If you are unable to retrieve personal belongings, ...
In response to the spread of COVID-19, the Print Studios will be CLOSED this weekend starting at 5pm on Friday, 3/13 and through 3/14-3/15.
At this time the Print Studios will be open from 9am to 5pm on Monday, 3/16, ...