Sculpture: 3D Studios
Sculpture in all its forms
Open Studio hours for the Sculpture Program follow the campus access policy, from 8 a.m. to 4 a.m. (during the semester) and from 8 a.m. to midnight during breaks when the campus is open.
The Sculpture Classrooms are accessible to students outside of class hours, and access is in accordance with campus access policy.
Students enrolled in Sculpture Courses or Courses held in the classrooms. Open outside of class time for Sculpture Majors and any student with prior approval from Studio Manager.
About the Sculpture: 3D Studios
Sculpture Program courses take place primarily in two large, bright classrooms, each of which is equipped with state-of-the-art flat-screen monitors, work tables, stools, and limited storage space.
In addition to the student sculpture gallery, which is booked throughout the year with senior exhibitions and other course-specific projects and critiques, several spaces are also available for Sculpture students to install their work, including two large hallway vitrines, a small, enclosed installation space, and a movable wall.
Specializing in These Materials
Eric Haggin (Studio Manager) - Sculptor and Body caster
- Instagram - EricTheSculptor
- Sculptures - EricTheSculptor.com
- Body casting - BodyCast.Art
- Email - EricHaggin@cca.edu
Augusta Sitney (Shop staff) -
- The Sculpture Studio Shops are here to serve you. ( Metal, Wood, Mold making, Plaster, Foundry, and Forge )
- Ask for help or advice. We have lots of tools, materials, skills, and experience. We never do your project for you, but we ...