CCA Summer Study Abroad
Widen your horizons. Experience another culture. Earn credits abroad.
California College of the Arts has an extraordinary reputation for its unique summer study-abroad programs, designed and led by CCA faculty.
These courses are open to undergraduate and graduate students; some are interdisciplinary, while others have a particular focus but are open to students from other disciplines. Studio-focused programs can satisfy a three-credit Studio Elective or one of the requirements listed with the program. The Berlin/Venice Biennale and the European Design Capitals programs can satisfy a three-credit H&S Elective or one of the requirements listed with their program descriptions.
2019 Program Locations
- Amsterdam with Ian MacColl
- Berlin/Venice Biennale 2019 with Karen Fiss
- European Design Capitals: London/Amsterdam/Milan with Mara Holt Skov
- Iceland with Brook Hinton
- Japan with David Asari
- Japan (Architecture) with Thom Faulders & Andrew Kudless
- New York Studio : Exhibition Brooklyn (not quite abroad) with Christina Linden
- South Korea with Chris Hamamoto
- Spain (Architecture) with Cathrine Veikos