Schedule an Appointment
The Office of Student Success encourages you to schedule a meeting via Zoom or phone for your convenience. Please schedule a meeting with us!
Please contact email@example.com if you are having any difficulty scheduling a meeting, to request an in-person meeting, or to schedule a meeting time outside of our business hours (9:00 am - 5:00 pm pacific time.)
Student Success appointments are held in private but are not confidential. If you wish to schedule a confidential meeting with a counselor, CCA offers free Counseling Services for current students. See Counseling Services.
Graduate students should contact Kayoko Wakamatsu, Associate Vice President for Student Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org for advice and support regarding academic standing.
Student Success Team
Select a team member below to view their availability in real time and schedule an appointment.
How to prepare for your meeting:
- Consider your questions and what you'd like to know more about
- Reflect on any information you would like to share with us
- Bring any materials you'd like to talk about
In-Person Meeting Reminders
- Carefully Review CCA's Important updates to campus access and health & safety policies for fall 2021 and CDC's Improve How Your Mask Protects You.
- Our in-person meetings will be in a space large enough to sit at a comfortable distance.
- Please bring your own note-taking materials and laptop as we will not be able to share materials or screens at this time.
FERPA Release of Student Success Information
CCA is committed to protecting the privacy of students and adheres to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act. If you wish to provide a third party access to information related to your meetings with the Office of Student Success, please visit the following page for information and instructions on completing the Student Affairs FERPA Release Authorization.