>> CCA COVID-19 Mask Policy Reminder
Posted February 23, 2022, 2:30 PM
Though Bay Area mask mandates changed recently, CCA's mask policies have not changed, and they will remain in effect for the duration of the semester. Please remember these policy details:
- Indoor Policy:
- Vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals must wear face coverings (masks) at all times indoors on CCA's campuses.
- Outdoor Policy:
- Vaccinated individuals may remove face coverings outdoors.
- Unvaccinated individuals are required to wear masks at all times on campus.
- Mask Types:
- A well-fitted, non-vented N95, KN95, or KF94 respirator mask or a well-fitted surgical/procedural mask with a cloth mask worn over it is strongly recommended.
- Given higher transmissibility of the Omicron variant, cloth masks alone are no longer recommended.
Thank you for helping to keep our community healthy!
Questions? Please email COVIDresponse@cca.edu.