>> How to Access Your CCA Student Insurance Plan
Posted December 6, 2022, 3:32 PM
Students on the CCA Student Insurance Plan:
To find out how to best access your insurance coverage information, please refer to the How to Access Your Student Insurance Plan portal page.
- Fall: August 1 - December 31
- Spring/Summer: January 1 - July 31
The CCA student insurance plan includes:
- Health Insurance Coverage (through Aetna)
- Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage (through Anthem Student Advantage)
- One Medical Membership (healthcare provider)
To obtain your Health ID Card:
- Go to aetnastudenthealth.com/cca
- Select “Get your ID Card”
One Medical Membership
The easiest and most convenient way to receive medical care is to contact One Medical for an appointment. One Medical provides high-quality, patient-centered primary care services with same-day/next-day appointments and has office locations in the Bay Area and nationwide.
To activate your membership:
[Note: You do not need a code to activate your membership.]
- Visit onemedical.com/mybenefit, select the "Activate Now" button, and follow the instructions.
- Download a helpful video.
Dental and Vision Insurance
To access your dental and vision benefits:
- You may find in-network providers online, or by downloading the Sydney Health App.