2021/2022: Advanced COVID-19 Test Required (for residential students)
For all new / incoming residents (unvaccinated) for Fall 2021:
In order to protect the health and safety of our CCA community. All new unvaccinated residents are required to upload in Workday COVID-19 test results, no later than 72 hours in advance of move-in. See How to upload your COVID-19 test results to Workday below. This documentation will remain confidential and will only be accessed by the Dean of Students Office:
- The COVID-19 test results uploaded need to be swab for current infection (PCR test, not an antibody test)
- If you test negative, you will be allowed to move in as planned
- If you test negative, but you develop symptoms before your travel/move date, please STAY HOME and notify ResEd@cca.edu
- If you test positive (and you currently live off campus) - you will not be allowed to move in for the current semester, and you’ll need to wait until next semester to move on campus, and notify email@example.com
- Schedule your testing appointment one and a half week in advance of your Move In, to ensure your test results arrive on time.
- For residents arriving on August 19 (Thursday) - Unvaccinated students with an approved exemption and Students who plan to be vaccinated upon arrival to San Francisco, you should schedule your COVID-19 test the week of August 9, 2021.
- For residents arriving on August 27 (Friday) - Fully vaccinated First Year and New Transfer Students, you should schedule your COVID-19 test the week of August 16, 2021.
- For residents arriving on August 28 (Saturday) - Fully vaccinated Continuing students and all Graduate students, you should schedule your COVID-19 test the week of August 16, 2021.
Most cities are offering free testing sites, please check your city government website for resources if you cannot get an appointment scheduled with your primary care doctor. If you are currently residing in the Bay Area, there are free options in both San Francisco and Oakland.
Please follow the instructions below to upload your test results:
How to upload your COVID-19 test results to Workday:
- Log into Workday Student
- Go to the search bar and type “Create Request”
- Click on “Create Request Task”
- Click Request Type and choose “COVID-19 Test Results: Student” from the drop down menu
- Complete questionnaire
- Upload test results as a PDF document
- For Fall residents:
- Label the document “Lastname_Firstname_FA21"
- For Fall residents:
- Receive confirmation page with further instructions
- Expect a response from the Dean of Students Office within 1 business days of submission
- View the "comments section" on your Workday request