Vaccine or Exemption Verification
In part to comply with recent changes in the San Francisco Public Health Orders, CCA requires proof of vaccination—even if you have previously attested that you are fully vaccinated—or verification of an approved exemption. Beginning Monday, August 30, faculty, staff, and non-residential students must visit the public safety kiosk at 1111 in San Francisco or at Oliver Art Center in Oakland and present one of the accepted forms of vaccination documentation.
- A CDC vaccination card, including the person’s name, vaccine type, and date of last dose;
- A foreign equivalent of a CDC vaccination card;
- A physical or electronic photo or copy of a vaccination card;
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider; or
- A personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by the State of California through the myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov website, or similar documentation issued by another state, local, or foreign government, or approved private company.
Residential students will be verified during move-in. If you have an approved exemption, you will receive a personal email from the Dean of Students.
Once your vaccination status is verified, you will receive a sticker on your CCA ID. It is important to visibly wear your CCA ID, and to have it with you at all times when on campus.