Located at the intersection of Broadway and College Avenue, the Avenue Apartments are a short walk across Broadway to CCA’s Oakland campus housing for Oakland based continuing, transfers and grad students.
Housing 34 residents in 6 two-bedroom and 2 one-bedroom apartment units, the Avenue Apartments are home to upperclass students who seek a peaceful, quiet, and tranquil environment to concentrate on what they do best—create art! Students who live in Avenue Apartments share a commitment to maintaining a serene and nurturing atmosphere that, with fewer distractions, is conducive to the creative process.
- 2-bedroom apartments—1.5 baths, large walk-in closet, full kitchen, dining area, living room, and small balcony
- 1-bedroom apartments—1 full bath, extra closet space, full kitchen, dining area, living room, and small balcony
- high-speed internet and cable TV in the Resident Advisor Apartment
- laundry facilities (located on-site in the garage)
- 24/hr front-desk operation located across the street in Clifton Hall
- mailboxes located across the street in Clifton Hall
- comprises upperclass students (sophomore, juniors, seniors)
- coed community by apartment
- individually controlled heat
- Safeway/CVS shopping plaza within .5 miles
Within the Oakland residence halls, all mail and private deliveries go to Clifton Hall at 5276 Broadway Oakland, CA 94618. All mail and deliveries should include the student's full name and mailbox number. Staff is available on site to sign for packages and hold deliveries.