Building Community in San Francisco
The Panoramic Residences is a 12-story high-rise located at 1321 Mission Street in SoMa. Up to 200 CCA students occupy the second through sixth floors exclusively, and the remaining upper floors house students attending the San Francisco Conservatory of Music, offering opportunities for creative collaborations.
Students choose from two floor plans (each with a full bathroom and kitchen):
- 2-person studios (274-295 sq. ft.) - Please note this is the same unit type if you rent a Private Studio, it is the exact same unit, just rented by 1 person.
- 4-person suites (3 bedroom units that host 2 single bedrooms and one double bedroom) (605-630 sq. ft., corner units)
- Flat-screen TV
- 9 ft / 2.75 meter ceiling heights and operable windows
- Stainless steel appliances
- Bay window and window seats
- Individually controlled heat and ventilation
- Engineered soundproofing
- LED lighting
- Low-flow plumbing fixtures
- Energy Star appliances
- Extra-deep soaking tub
- Elfa shelving and closet systems
- Convection microwave oven
- Floor-to-ceiling storage
- Laundry rooms on every floor
- Onsite shared car and bike services
- Safe storage for 200 bikes (including a bike repair station!)
Floorplans and Photos
If you have an access or disability accommodation request please submit your request with the Access and Disability Services office as soon as possible. Starting the intake process early on will help college staff identify the best room type for you.