Fall 2021 : Return from leave / Remote start students : How to submit an I-20 Request in Workday
This information is for CCA students requesting fall 2021 I-20 forms that:
1) Started their studies at CCA from outside the Unites States in fall 2020 or spring 2021 and now want to come to the US for fall 2021 to attend classes on campus
2) Are returning to study at CCA from an approved leave of absence
***If you are a newly admitted student for the fall 2021 semester, please refer to these instructions to submit your I-20.
ISAP looks forward to seeing you on campus in fall 2021! Read more about CCA's plans for fall 2021 classes here.
Fall course registration begins March 29, 2021. Keep checking your CCA email for more details!
Current immigration policies during COVID-19 require that students entering the US on a new I-20 MUST be enrolled in an in person component (also known as a hybrid class). When you register for fall 2021 classes, please be sure to enroll in at least one hybrid class.
NOTE : Please do not use any previously issued I-20 from CCA to try and enter the US. You will need a new I-20 with information specific to the fall 2021 semester.
How to find the I-20 request in Workday
- Login to your Workday Student account.
- Once you are in your account, in the search bar enter the words: Create Request
- Click the 'Create Request' link.
- From the drop down menu, select 'ALL.'
- Scroll to select 'I-20 Document Submission.'
- Click 'Okay.' This will take you to the form that needs to be completed. Step-by-step instructions for completing this form are below.
Step by step guide to submit I-20 request in Workday
Step 1: Enter your name exactly as it appears on your passport.
Step 2: Please enter your 7-digit CCA ID number.
Step 3: Indicate which semester you started your studies at CCA.
Step 4: Answer whether or not you are currently in the United States.
Step 5: Upload your completed I-20 Request Form.
Step 6: Upload a copy of your passport personal information page. This is the page with your photo and information such as your name and date of birth.
Step 7: Upload your updated financial documents. You will need to submit new bank documents, dated within the past four months. Please refer to page two of the I-20 Request form for the cost of your program. Your financial support must match or exceed this figure.
Step 8: In the 'Additional Documents' section upload any other important documents like:
- Copy of current unexpired F-1 visa page (if applicable)
- If you are currently attending another school in the US, please upload the completed SEVIS Transfer form in this section.
Step 9: Click the orange submit button!
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com or schedule an appointment to meet with an ISAP advisor