GLOBAL ARTIST BUDDIES PROGRAM
- Are you a new student interested in practicing English, getting involved, and acclimated with on-and off campus life?
- Are you a returning student interested in meeting a new friend, helping fellow peers get integrated into the U.S., and learning new cultures?
Sprintax Informational Webinars
Learn more about taxes by tax professionals, Sprintax. The sessions will cover an overview of taxes for nonresident students and scholars, tax terminology, who must file a 2021 US tax return, what happens if students don’t file, or misfile, and much more.
- Tuesday February 8th - 11am California time – Register here
- Thursday February 24th - 9am California time – Register here
- Tuesday March 1st - 11am California time– Register here
- Monday March 14th - 12 noon California time Register here
- Tuesday March 22nd - 11am California time – Register here
- Thursday March 31st - 9am California time – Register here
- Tuesday April 5th - 10am California time – Register here
- Monday April 11th - 9am California time – Register here
- Thursday April 14th - 10am California time – Register here
Note: The sessions will cover the same topics on each occasion.
APPLY TO BE A STUDENT LEADER
Want to be a(n) ISAP Ambassador, Campus Activities Board, Orientation Leader, Residential Assistant, and/or Student Success Peer Coach??
Applications for the academic year 2022-2023 Chimera Leaders are due Friday, February 11, 2022 4:00PM PST. Learn more about each position and the application process here.