Free tax information webinars from Sprintax
Sprintax, an online tax software company designed specifically for international students is offering informational webinars in 2021. The sessions will cover the same topics on each occasion:
- An overview of tax for nonresident students and scholars
- Who must file a 2020 US tax return
- What income forms students/scholars may receive
- Forms that need to be completed and sent to the IRS
- We cover terms like FICA, ITIN and Form 1098-T
- What happens if students don’t file, or misfile
- State tax returns
- IRS stimulus payments
- Sprintax overview
All times listed are Pacific / California time.
Online recordings of previous events
International Student Alumni Panel : On November 17, 2020, five international students that graduated from CCA talked about their job search in the United States during OPT and STEM OPT. Career Development and ISAP staff were also be available to answer questions.
The recording is available on the Career Development Panopto page here.