Spring 2022 : Return from leave of absence information for F-1 students
This information is for CCA students requesting Spring 2022 I-20 forms that are returning to study at CCA from an approved leave of absence.
***If you are a newly admitted student for the Spring 2022 semester, please refer to these instructions to submit your I-20.
ISAP looks forward to seeing you on campus for in person classes starting January 18, 2022!
The most recent update about spring 2022 classes can be found here.
Spring 2022 course registration begins November 1, 2021. Keep checking your CCA email for more details.
F-1 visa information : If your F-1 visa is still valid (not expired), you may use that along with your new I-20 from CCA to enter the United States. You do not need to apply for a new visa if you are entering the US on a different I-20 than any previous I-20 you had and the F-1 visa in your passport is valid. Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE : Please do not use any previously issued I-20 from CCA to try and enter the US. You will need a new I-20 with information specific to the spring 2022 semester.
How to find the I-20 request in Workday
- Login to your Workday Student account.
- Once you are in your account, in the search bar enter the words: Create Request
- Click the 'Create Request' link.
- From the drop down menu, select 'ALL.'
- Scroll to select 'I-20 Document Submission.'
- Click 'Okay.' This will take you to the form that needs to be completed. Step-by-step instructions for completing this form are below.
Step by step guide to submit I-20 request in Workday
Step 1: Enter your name exactly as it appears on your passport.
Step 2: Please enter your 7-digit CCA ID number.
Step 3: Indicate which semester you started your studies at CCA.
Step 4: Answer whether or not you are currently in the United States.
Step 5: Upload your completed I-20 Request Form.
Step 6: Upload a copy of your passport personal information page. This is the page with your photo and information such as your name and date of birth.
Step 7: Upload your updated financial documents. You will need to submit new bank documents, dated within the past four months. Please refer to page two of the I-20 Request form for the cost of your program. Your financial support must match or exceed this figure.
Step 8: In the 'Additional Documents' section upload any other important documents like:
- Copy of current unexpired F-1 visa page (if applicable)
- If you are currently attending another school in the US, please upload the completed SEVIS Transfer form in this section.
Step 9: Click the orange submit button!
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com or schedule an appointment to meet with an ISAP advisor