Reframe: A Safe Return to CCA
CCA is all about creativity, innovation, and problem-solving. That’s what we teach our students, and that’s what our faculty and staff practice every day. During this unusual time, they’ve been hard at work developing and refining a robust, high-quality, and supportive remote academic experience.
Check back here for the most up-to-date information on living, learning, teaching, working, and making art that matters at CCA during the 2020–2021 academic year.
What You Need to Know
- All students, faculty, and staff who will be on campus in fall 2021 must be vaccinated by September 1. To update your vaccination status, please log into Workday and follow these instructions.
- Masks will continue to be required indoors for vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals; vaccinated individuals may remove masks outdoors but unvaccinated individuals are required to wear masks at all times
- #CampusClear will no longer be required to be completed prior to entering campus
- Social distancing on-campus is no longer required
- On-campus cleaning protocols will continue to be in place and adhere to CDC guidelines
- If you are feeling sick or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, you should stay home and contact your doctor. Employers, including CCA, continue to be responsible for COVID-19 contact tracing and we will continue to follow those protocols as appropriate.
Recent Important Updates
- May 5, 2021: Vaccination requirement for the fall 2021 semester
- March 12, 2021: Follow-up on limited reopening of Backlot and studio spaces on March 15
- March 8, 2021: San Francisco Campus to Begin Limited Reopening of Maker Spaces March 15
- March 4, 2021: Information about Fall 2021 for Students
Information about housing + dining, safety protocols, health + wellness, international student support, travel, and other resources for students living both on and off campus.
Maximize your academic experience with resources for online learning, technology and equipment, course schedules and registration, and other academic support.
Resources and support for teaching online, upcoming Teaching Lab events, pedagogical guidance, campus access info, and other resources and information from Academic Affairs.