Reframe: A Safe Return to CCA
CCA is all about creativity, innovation, and problem-solving. That’s what we teach our students, and that’s what our faculty and staff practice every day. During this unusual time, they’ve been hard at work developing and refining a robust, high-quality, and supportive remote academic experience.
Check back here for the most up-to-date information on living, learning, teaching, working, and making art that matters at CCA during the 2021–2022 academic year.
What You Need to Know
If you are sick, stay home! If you have a positive test, are showing symptoms, or have had close contact with someone who is positive for COVID-19 (defined as being within 6 feet of an infected person for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period), you should follow the steps outlined here.
CCA continues to follow CDC guidelines and local health directives.
- All students, faculty, and staff must provide proof of vaccination or approved exemption to access campus. Vaccination or exemption will be verified with an ID sticker, and IDs must be worn at all times.
- Masks are required indoors for vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals; vaccinated individuals may remove masks outdoors but unvaccinated individuals are required to wear masks at all times
- Indoor dining at Maker's Cafe will be available only for fully vaccinated patrons with a vaccine verification sticker on their ID. To-go and outdoor dining will remain available for patrons who are not fully vaccinated. Makers Cafe will not be open to the general public.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols are in place and adhere to CDC guidelines. All HVAC filtration and air circulation measures are in compliance with ASHRAE standards. You can find FAQs about ventilation here.
- CCA’s campus is closed to the public until at least October 15th. Only currently enrolled students, current faculty, staff, trustees, and contracted workers may be on campus. Students, faculty, and staff access hours are limited.
Although social distancing on-campus is no longer required, we are thoughtfully managing and decreasing campus density through several initiatives (including our Post-Pandemic Service Redesign Initiative).
Faculty and Staff can find additional information on the Human Resources Workplace Guidelines during COVID-19 page. Students living in CCA residence halls, please see the Housing & Dining COVID-19 Protocols.
COVID-19 Testing Resources
Information about housing + dining, safety protocols, health + wellness, international student support, travel, and other resources for students living both on and off campus.
Maximize your academic experience with resources for online learning, technology and equipment, course schedules and registration, and other academic support.
Resources and support for teaching online, upcoming Teaching Lab events, pedagogical guidance, campus access info, and other resources and information from Academic Affairs.