Events That Invite Members of the Public to Campus
Some events that invite members of the public to campus will be allowed, with advance approval and limitations, after October 15, 2021.
Events and guests will require advance approval. The campus has not fully reopened to the public, and any individuals who are not members of the campus community must be invited, and must be fully vaccinated. Members of the public are expected to follow the same health and safety guidelines as members of the CCA community.
Event details and plans to follow CCA protocols must be submitted via a form and plans must be approved in advance. Submit your event request using this form.
- Events must use pre-registration or require guests to sign in at the door.
- Attendees should provide their names, phone numbers, and email addresses. This information must be kept on file for 14 days to facilitate contact tracing in the event of a positive case.
- Members of the public must be informed that, if they test positive for COVID-19 within 48 hours of attending an event on CCA’s campus, they should fill out the COVID self-reporting form or contact COVIDresponse@cca.edu immediately.
Specific events may invite certain members of the public to campus, but the campus is not fully open to the public at this time.
- Faculty: individual outside guests can attend classes, but lectures or public programs that are open to the public remain online until further notice. If you are inviting members of the public to a specific class, please submit the event request form.
- Staff: events that are open to larger public audiences must outline control and access measures, to be managed by the event sponsor. Events should keep attendance as small as possible and encourage social distancing where possible and appropriate. Using timed entry for public events may be necessary to reduce density.
- Support from Media Services is limited at this time. Any events scheduled after 5 pm must be self-supported by event sponsors. More information is available here.
- If you have questions about a specific event, please submit the request form or email COVIDresponse@cca.edu.
- Makers Cafe is not open to the public and students living in residence halls are subject to Residential Education’s guest policy.