Leadership Conference Planning Group (formerly Sophomore Advisory Group)
Leadership Conference Planning Group (LCPG) is composed of current students, staff, faculty and alumni of the CCA community, who create and coordinate Blue Sky Leadership Conference. Blue Sky Leadership Conference is a special tradition that has been crafted to prepare students for networking, mentorship, and community engagement.
What do you learn?
LCPG members participate in 4 monthly meetings during the spring semester. Meetings include a series of discussion exercises and special guests to help inform the theme and structure of Blue Sky Leadership Conference.
- Determine what sessions to offer based on the pulse of the CCA community
- Develop and coordinate a creative sprint to prepare students for networking, mentorship, and community engagement.
- Develop and execute a marketing communication plan
Skills you will learn according to the 2016 PayScale Workforce-Skills Preparedness Report:
- Critical thinking/problem solving
- Attention to detail
How do you join?
A student must remain in satisfactory academic and disciplinary standing through the spring semester.
Students interested in joining LCPG should apply by completing the following steps:
- Complete the Leadership Conference Planning Group Interest Form.
- If selected, students will be invited for an interview in April.
For more information, please email email@example.com.