RAVE: Emergency Notification System
Rave is the campus wide emergency response network that quickly informs the community about any situation that poses a threat to safety. In the event of a campus emergency, email alerts will be automatically sent to all CCA email addresses. Students must opt in to have additional alerts sent to cell phones, landlines, or alternate email addresses.
FACULTY, STAFF, & STUDENTS:
- Log in to your account in Workday (workday.cca.edu).
- From your home screen, click on the Personal Information “Worklet.”
- Click Contact Information.
- Click Edit at the top of your Contact Information page.
- Under Change Home Contact Information, Staff and Faculty are strongly encouraged to:
- Provide a (text capable) mobile phone number
- Enter a Secondary Email Address
- Click Submit to save your changes.
**CCA will notify you in the event of a campus emergency/disaster/evacuation etc…**