CCA Cares | Reporting a Concern
Notice for Faculty: Any Academic Support & Success concerns should be noted via the Interim Progress Report process.
Mission & Purpose of the CCA Cares Form
The CCA Cares form is overseen by the Associate Dean of Students and the Assistant Director of Conduct & Access. The Dean of Students Team, Student Affairs Professionals, and other CCA Campus Partners (such as Academic Affairs Professionals & members of the Public Safety Department) collaboratively work together to address concerns reported via the form.
The College is committed to improving our community through a supportive and collaborative approach. The mission of the CCA Cares program is to prevent, intervene, and manage challenging situations that arise for members of the college community. We aim to identify underlying causes of such potential harm so that preventative action may benefit the students and the college community alike.
CCA Cares Form
You can submit a CCA Cares form by toggling over to the right side of the screen and visiting the form and resource pages OR by selecting the form applicable to your role at CCA below:
DO NOT report emergencies via the CCA Cares form. If this is an emergency call 9-1-1 and then call CCA Public Safety at 415.703.9510. If this is a psychological emergency, please contact CCA’s Mental Health Crisis Hotline at 415.551.9344. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation email. This information will be reviewed within 3 business days. You can expect a delayed response during college closures.
Submitting a Concern
Who can submit a CCA Cares form?
- We encourage faculty, staff, students, and community members to submit a CCA Cares form
Who can I submit a CCA Cares form for?
- You can submit a CCA Cares form regarding concerning behavior displayed by a faculty member, staff, student, and/or community member of CCA
What concerns can I report?
You can submit the below topics of concern via the CCA Cares form
- Academic Support (Faculty please use the Interim Progress Report Process - How to submit an IPR)
- Behavioral Concern (potentially missing student, disruptive behavior, potential threat of physical violence to self or others)
- Basic Needs (housing, food, financial insecurity)
- Disability Services (access and accommodations)
- Health & Wellbeing (mental, physical, health)
- Potential Policy Violations (student code of conduct, bias based on protected class, sexual misconduct)
When can I expect a response after I submit the CCA Cares form?
- After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation email. This information will be reviewed within 3 business days. You can expect a delayed response during college closures.
Who can I expect to hear from?
- As stated above the CCA Cares form is overseen by the Associate Dean of Students and the Assistant Director of Conduct & Access. However, the DOS team works collaboratively with subject matter experts at CCA to ensure the issue being reported is addressed by the appropriate individual(s) or department(s).