The CCA Exhibitions program fosters meaningful dialogue among visiting artists, students, faculty, and the local community through a robust schedule of more than 100 exhibitions, talks, and events each year. Our team:
- oversees exhibitions and event programming in the CCA Campus Gallery;
- operates PLAySPACE, a graduate student-run exhibition program;
- leads strategic initiatives such as Creative Citizens in Action, the Deborah and Kenneth Novack Creative Citizens Series, Rewind Review Respond, the CCA Voting Coalition, and Showcase;
- collaborates with the Undergraduate Program Management functional team to organize Fine Arts Senior Exhibitions and End-of-Year Exhibition strategies;
- serves as a consultation resource for faculty, staff, and students planning exhibitions on CCA’s campus.
- CCA Campus Gallery Visitor Information
- The Fall 2023 Deborah and Kenneth Novack Creative Citizens Series
- Write for Rewind Review Respond (RRR)
- Voting Resources
- CCA Campus Gallery Pedestal and Media Inventories
- Sign up for our newsletter
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creative Citizens in Action
CCA@CCA is a college-wide initiative that promotes creative activism and democratic engagement through public programs, exhibitions, and curriculum connections.
The Showcase: How to Participate
The Showcase is an online platform where students can share their accomplishments from their time at CCA with friends, family, and industry professionals across the globe.
Rewind Review Respond Vol. 7 | Fall 2023
RRR is an online forum where CCA students write about recent events and the ideas that affect their practice, communities, and fields of study.
Participate in an exhibition, join our work-study team, or apply for a grant! Opportunities vary semester by semester.
PLAySPACE, The Paulette Long and Shepard Pollack Art Community Experiment, is an exhibition program located in the back of the Nave, in N21.
Floor plans, guidelines, templates, and other resources designed to help exhibition coordinators with planning, promoting and installing for their exhibitions.