Access / Disability Services
How to Access Support & Services
Disability Services provides support to enrolled students with a documented permanent or temporary physical, psychological or sensory disability (including pregnancy-related disabilities) that qualifies them for academic accommodations under the law. To obtain services you will need to do the following:
- Schedule an intake appointment
- Obtain documentation of the diagnosed disability from a qualified treatment provider. Documentation must follow CCA's documentation guidelines.
- Complete the following forms:
- Agreement Form
- Intake Form (for any academic accommodations)
- Housing / Meal Plan Accommodations Request Form (for any housing / meal-plan related accommodations)
- Consent for Exchange of Confidential Information Form
- Discuss the kind of support needed during the intake appointment
- Opt-In to your approved accommodations
- Follow up with Disability Services if you have any questions or concerns about the services.