Division of Student Affairs
The Division of Student Affairs maximizes the student experience. We foster transformative co-curricular learning and support students as they navigate challenges and transitions. We teach students the skills they need to be creative citizens who embody CCA values.
Student Affairs staff are still here to support students. Though we are not on campus due to COVID-19-related restrictions, Student Affairs staff are available via phone, email, and Zoom. Visit Contact Us for more information.
Quick Links to Important Updates & Information:
Learning & Instruction
- COVID-19 Prevention Plan
- COVID–19 Information for the Community
- Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19
- List of Free Resources During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging
Small Outdoor Adventures in San Francisco
Nearby - short walks from the SF Campus:
- Jackson Playground* 1501 17th St. .2mi
* A CCA favorite for playing sports or lounging in the sun!
This spot is also popular with the neighborhood ...
- COVID-19 Testing and Vaccination Resources
- Key Things to Know About COVID-19 Vaccines (CDC)
- College Students and COVID-19 Vaccines: What You Should Know (Collegiate Parent)
For the 2021-2022 Academic year, the college is planning to reduce or eliminate the need for students having to take classes on both campuses. In turn, this will reduce or eliminate the need for an intercampus shuttle.
CCA encourages students, ...