Workday Help for CCA Employees
Workday is available for all employees and students to log in and manage their HR, Payroll, Financial and Student Information needs. Log in to Workday now at workday.cca.edu.
What's in this section?
Find instructions to complete common tasks in Workday related to:
- Human Resources
Can't find what you're looking for here?
Try these other resources:
- Workday Learning (select the Learning app) - Video overviews of features and advanced tutorials
- Performance Management Guides
- Financials Guides - Expense reporting, procurement, and cost center management
- Workday Student Guides - Financial aid, student accounts, academic planning, registration, and personal information
- Workday for Teaching Faculty Guides - Grade submission, section information, and updates
Need Additional Help?
For additional assistance in how best to complete specific tasks or processes in Workday, please reach out to the appropriate office listed below:
- Human Resources questions should be directed to email@example.com
- Payroll questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions regarding budgeting, expense reports or procurement should be directed to the Business Office at email@example.com
Technical Issues? Contact the Tech Services Help Desk!
Manage Personal Information
Update your legal and preferred names, your home and emergency contact info, and other relevant personal information on file in Workday.
If you are eligible for employee benefits, you can make benefits selections in Workday during open enrollment periods or adjust them following certain life events.
Manage Time Off
If you are a CCA staff member, you can view your accrued time off and create time off requests in Workday. Managers may also view and approve or send back time off
Hourly employees are required to regularly submit timesheets in Workday, where their managers will also approve submitted time for their direct reports.
Manage Pay and Tax Information
Employees can manage payment elections in Workday to set up direct deposit of paychecks. They can also view payslips and tax documents or adjust paycheck tax withholdings.
Hiring and Job Changes
Manage the hiring process in Workday, from posting the job to recruiting and hiring. These steps vary according to several factors. Job changes are also processed in Workday.