Office of the President
Stephen Beal was appointed president of California College of the Arts (CCA) in May 2008, after serving as the college’s provost for over ten years. President Beal’s commitment to CCA’s students and academic mission is reflected in his many accomplishments, which include leading an ambitious multi-year campus unification project, dramatically increasing on-campus student housing, contributing to an overall enrollment increase of over 70% since 2000, strengthening the Board of Trustees, and spearheading numerous successful fundraising campaigns.
Click here to learn more about President Beal.
Office of the President Staff
- Stephen Beal, President
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 510.594.3630
- Adriana Lobovits, Director of the President's Office
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brittney Lyons, Administrative Coordinator to the President & Board of Trustees
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 510.594.3633
- David Meckel, Director of Campus Planning
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 415.703.9561