APRIL 14 & 21
PORTAL PROFILE GALLERY
Showcase a gallery of your work right from your Portal Profile!
You can upload images and videos to your gallery and provide additional information like collaborators and a description of the work. If the gallery isn’t able to host a particular piece in full, you can even add a custom link to another site!
The Profile gallery features two display formats:
- A tiled thumbnail view of all uploaded gallery works
- A detailed view with which you can view individual works at full size, watch video clips, and view additional information
From your gallery editor, you can determine the order in which images display, edit information for any upload, and add new images. There is no limit to the number of images/videos you can upload to your profile gallery.
The profile gallery also includes the opportunity to include an artist statement, bio or project description.
PDFs Added as Resources to Course Section Pages
- Instructors are able to upload PDF documents to their Portal course section pages.
- Instructors are able to customize the link label for PDF uploads.
- There is no cap on the number of PDFs an instructor can upload on a page.
- When students download PDFs, they open in a browser tab instead of downloading automatically.
Detailed instructions on how to use this feature have been incorporated into the course section page documentation. Instructors and students can always open a Help Desk ticket if they need further assistance.