- Career Development Office
Career Development Office
Spring 2022 SUPPORT IS VIRTUAL AND ONLINE!!
- Appointments: Go to Handshake to schedule an appointment, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- CDO Portal Resource Guides: Visit RESOURCES to access Résumé, Portfolio, Cover Letter guides & more, 24-Hours a day
- Online Résumé, Portfolio, & Application Reviews: Submit your items online at cca.joinhandshake.com
- Follow us on Instagram @cca.careers, CDO LinkedIn or Facebook @CCA.CareerDevelopmentOffice
- Learn more at VIRTUAL EVENTS + WORKSHOPS
Recent Grad Week 2022
Join us for a week of workshops for Recent Grads and Alumni!! Sign-up on Handshake!!
VIRTUAL EVENTS + WORKSHOPS
Join us for a professional development workshop or event! View the Career Development events calendar.
CAREER COACHING APPOINTMENTS
Learn more about virtual career coaching appointments and drop-in hours.
Resources to help with your next steps, including résumé, portfolio, and cover letter guides, along with resources for artists during COVID-19.
Tips for how to approach the search and application process, and quick links to the Internship Learning Agreement and Hours Log.
DACA + UNDOCUMENTED STUDENTS: CAREER RESOURCES
Career resources to support DACA + undocumented students at CCA. Career Development is dedicated to helping all students and alumni regardless of immigration status.
Career Resource Sheets
Program specific insight into what skills, job titles and opportunities may be out there. Use this to support your job search and interview preparation.
Apply today for CCA Sparks 2021! Find out more about CCA Sparks, a new business pitch competition and program for emerging entrepreneurs at CCA.
CREATIVE CONNECTIONS FAIR
Join us at Creative Connections Fair on April 6th, 2022! Connect with Fine Arts and Humanities majors at CCA. This is a virtual event on Handshake.