Hello CCA Student, Alumni and Community, as the Career Development Office (CDO) transitions services online, please know we will continue to offer career and professional development services virtually, via Zoom and phone appointments.
To schedule an appointment or find resources, refer to the following:
- Telephone/Online Appointment: To connect with a Career Development staff member, go to cca.joinhandshake.com to schedule an appointment.
- CDO Portal Resources page: Our Resources page has guides on Resumes, Portfolio Creation, Writing a Cover Letter and more to access 24-Hours a day.
- Online Resume, Portfolio, & Application Reviews: We virtually review resumes, portfolios and application materials. Submit your items online, at cca.joinhandshake.com, to have them reviewed.
- Social Media: Follow us on Instagram @cca.careers or search for us on Facebook @CCA.CareerDevelopmentOffice for the latest career tips and news about services and programming.
- Programming: Look out for online programming about the job/internship search, online networking approaches, interviewing online and MORE!!
Send questions to email@example.com
Artist & Creative Communities Fair: Thursday, March 12, 2020: 11am-2pm
Due to ongoing health concerns in the Bay Area, and coinciding with CCA's decision to transition towards online classes, the Career Development Office (CDO) is transitioning services to an online student support model for our San Francisco and Oakland campuses. ...
Join us for Career Development's Webinar series April 13th - April 16th, 2020. Each day will cover a new topic to help you from applying to interviewing! (Webinars will be recorded). Learn more and register here.
Career Development is pleased to announce the upcoming launch of CCA Sparks. CCA Sparks is a new business pitch competition and mentorship program for undergraduate and graduate students at California College of the Arts, launching in the Spring of 2020, ...