Career Development Office
SUMMER 2021 SUPPORT IS VIRTUAL AND ONLINE!!
- Appointments: Go to Handshake to schedule an appointment, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- CDO Portal Resource Guides: Visit RESOURCES to access Résumé, Portfolio, Cover Letter guides & more, 24-Hours a day
- Online Résumé, Portfolio, & Application Reviews: Submit your items online at cca.joinhandshake.com
- Follow us on Instagram @cca.careers, CDO LinkedIn or Facebook @CCA.CareerDevelopmentOffice
- Learn more at VIRTUAL EVENTS + WORKSHOPS
Learn more about virtual career coaching appointments and drop-in hours.
Join us for a professional development workshop or event! View the Career Development events calendar.
Resources to help with your next steps, including résumé, portfolio, and cover letter guides, along with resources for artists during COVID-19.
Tips for how to approach the search and application process, and quick links to the Internship Learning Agreement and Hours Log.
Career resources to support international students at CCA.
Career resources to support DACA + undocumented students at CCA. Career Development is dedicated to helping all students and alumni regardless of immigration status.
Meet industry leading companies and organizations throughout the year!
May 2021 Grads: Explore Career Resources and Events Here!!
Apply today for CCA Sparks 2021! Find out more about CCA Sparks, a new business pitch competition and program for emerging entrepreneurs at CCA.
Join us at Creative Connections Fair on March 25th, 2021! Connect with Fine Arts and Humanities majors at CCA. This is a virtual event on Handshake.
Career Expo 2021 May 19th, virtually on Handshake!
10:00am - 2:00pm PST
Use of Service and Eligibility Statement & Guidelines