- Navigate Handshake, a job board exclusively for the CCA Community
- Clarify your career goals and identify key skills
- Identify connections between your degree and various career opportunities
- Discover key job search strategies and resources to research employers
- Write effective résumés and cover letters; review portfolios
- Groom your online presence and learn how to leverage social media to your advantage
- Prepare and practice for upcoming interviews
- Evaluate job offers from potential employers and learn how to negotiate offers
- Navigate small business and start-up planning
Alumni are invited to schedule appointments with the Career team by emailing email@example.com. Please provide your major and year of graduation.
Please review the following guidelines for coaching sessions:
- Initial appointments are for one hour; followups may be one half-hour or shorter as needed
- Alumni have unlimited access to coaching meetings for five years following graduation
- After five years, Alumni have access to up to eight sessions per year
- Alumni who did not graduate from CCA have access to four sessions per year
Alumni are invited to many on-campus Career Development events and workshops such as Building an Artist’s Life and Career Expo. You can find all of our events on our events webpage and calendar.
Note: On-campus recruiting, most Career Treks, and select workshops are designed for current students. Before attending an event, ensure it states it is inclusive of alumni.