Textiles: Print Studio
Textiles with some print
As of Monday 3/20/2020, CCA Campuses will be accessible ONLY TO RETRIEVE PERSONAL AND WORK ITEMS.
Students, Faculty, and Staff may access the campuses during the following times:
SF Campus: Tuesday and Thursdays 11a-1p
Oakland Campus: Monday and Wednesdays 11a-1p
When you arrive at campus contact Public Safety:
SF patrol: 415-726-2061, Oakland patrol: 510-385-1821
Public Safety will meet you, check your ID, have you sign in, provide necessary access, and wait until you leave to secure the building.
For the safety and security of all, PLEASE BRING YOUR CCA ID TO SHOW THE PUBLIC SAFETY OFFICER!
LBLD (Textiles Studios)
CCA Shops and Studios remain closed and inaccessible for project work until further notice.
Please contact the Studio Manager with any concerns.
- The California Department of Public Health has extended the statewide stay at home order through May 3. Do not leave home except for essential activities.
- CCA has developed a Portal Page link concerning Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Updates available here.
- CCA has suspended in-person instruction for the remainder of the spring semester. All classes will be taught remotely beginning Monday, March 30, following spring break.
Workplace Guidelines for CCA employees are available here.
About the Textiles: Print Studio
The Print Studio features fifteen 4 x 8 foot workstations to accommodate regular coursework and a 33-foot print table with registration rail for larger-scale projects. Advanced students have dedicated print tables for their work.
Specializing in These Materials
Tools and Equipment
- 2 light tables
- industrial sewing machine
- 15 print workspaces, 4 x 8 feet
- industrial serger