A step-by-step guide for students interested in applying for Federal Work-Study positions.
Step 1: Qualify
- Must be a US citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Complete FAFSA (annually)
- Complete all assigned Workday inbox items
- Meet Financial Aid SAP requirements
- Accept offered federal work-study award in Workday
- Enrolled as a CCA student for the semester you wish to work (more information on enrollment guides for summer here in FAQ)
Step 2: Apply
- Login to Workday
- Search "Find Student Jobs"
- Review available job postings and apply from within job posting details
Step 3: Once Hired, Review Post-Hire Information