DMBA Venture Show+ Add to calendar
Fri, May 7 2021, 8AM - 5PM
Zoom Join us!
Design Strategy MBA
Final DMBA presentations from graduating students with guest judges. Friends and families, near and far all invited. Alums and the public too. Student businesses include:
- 8:15-9:05am- Good Bones (Furniture Repair): a new-fangled, upscaled furniture reupholstery and repair shop designed to provide better service, mostly for millennials
- 9:15-10:05am- June (Online Services Marketplace): an online/app service to help guide LGBTQ couples through their family planning journeys
- 10:15-11:20am- Ayraa (B2B/future of work software): B2B office assistant and team communication software for engagement, productivity, and happiness
- 11:30am-12:20pm- Native (Consumer & B2B translation + chat): a multilingual chat app (and B2B API) that enables anyone to chat with others in their native language
- 1:20-2:25pm- Kelpy (Packaging): freezer/cold packs made from kelp that are better for the environment than the old, throw-away kind
- 2:35-3:25pm- Moku (Beverages): healthy stress-relieving CBD beverages for women
- 3:35-4:25pm- Pro-Pops (CPG): healthy protein popsicles for people (fitness enthusiasts) who want to spice up their protein supplementation game.