Need Help?

Skip to Content

CCA Portal

Fine Arts Division FAQs

How do I get my Faculty ID?

Please follow these instructions for uploading your information and photo for your CCA OneCard. Pick up your ID Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., at the 184 Hooper Street Public Safety Desk.


Can I get a reimbursement?

Before inquiring about reimbursement, please review the Expense Reimbursement Policy.

To inquire about using program funds for your course, please contact your Assistant Director at least two weeks in advance.

Do not spend money on your class without prior approval. Without approval, you will not be guaranteed reimbursement.

How do I reserve space on campus?

Follow these directions to book a space: reserve a space.

I'm concerned about a student who is struggling, what should I do?

Inform the Chair and submit a CCA Cares form. DO NOT report emergencies via the CCA CARES form. If this is an emergency call 9-1-1 and then call CCA Public Safety at 415.703.9510.