Architecture Division Roles
ABOUT THE ARCHITECTURE DIVISION
Who are the current Architecture Division administrators?
- Dean: Keith Krumwiede
Leads division strategic planning and advancement initiatives in collaboration with Academic Affairs. Reviews and assesses program chairs and faculty. Participates in decisions about faculty development grants, faculty travel grants, and visiting faculty.
- Assistant Director: Anissa Nichter
Oversees division academic operations and administration. Acts as liaison between division and campus-wide programs and departments.
Responsible for the vision, leadership, and administration of their program within the context of the division and the college.
- B.Arch: Antje Steinmuller
- M.Arch/MAAD: Irene Cheng
- MArch/MAAD (Assoc. Chair): Alexander Schofield
- Interior Design: Margaux Schindler
Undergraduate students should meet with Advising regularly to review academic progress towards degree completion. Advisors also provide students with the support, resources, and tools that will allow them to excel.
- Undergraduate Advisor, B.Arch: Drew Carmichael
- Undergraduate Architecture: Randy Ruiz
- Graduate Architecture: Alexander Schofield
- Interior Design: Katherine Lambert
What are the Architecture Division Labs?
Through a focus on advanced digital technologies and material systems, design research, and urban agency, CCA Architecture strives to develop the next generation of designers who will shape our future built environments. We have four research labs, often tied to Advanced Studios and elective offerings, that allow students to take courses relevant to their interests as architects.
- Janette Kim
- Neeraj Bhatia
- Antje Steinmuller
- Christopher Roach
- Julia Grinkrug
- Jason Johnson
- Negar Kalantar
- Alexander Schofield
- Margaret Ikeda
- Evan Jones
- Irene Cheng
How can I share information with the Architecture Division community internally and externally?
An Architecture Division Digest is sent to all currently enrolled students and all recent faculty every other week. Alumni Newsletters go out on a monthly basis. Use the Digest submission form to share news or to promote events and opportunities for the Digest and Newsletter.
Additionally, Architecture Division email groups can be used to communicate with current students and faculty more immediately. Emails are moderated, and staff will review messages ASAP before sending.
- Architecture Division: firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.Arch Students: email@example.com
- M.Arch Students: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MAAD Students: email@example.com
- Interior Design Students: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Architecture Faculty: email@example.com
- Interior Design Faculty: firstname.lastname@example.org