Prayer, Meditation, & Reflection Space
CCA's Prayer, Meditation, and Reflection space allows students and employees to experience a place of peace and sanctuary.
- Between W2 and the Student Lounge, Main Building, San Francisco
- 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. Daily
- For after-hours access, contact Public Safety: 415.703.9510
- Guidelines for Use:
- Remove shoes
- Never burn any materials (candles, incense, etc.)
- Be respectful of others (no unnecessary talking, group meetings, studying, or sleeping)
- Leave no personal belongings behind
The Prayer, Meditation, & Reflection Space was designed by LMNOP Design, a San Francisco-based firm that was founded by and consists of CCA Architecture alumni.
Questions? Please email stream firstname.lastname@example.org.