Getting to Campus
From the Airport
San Francisco International Airport (SFO) located about 12 miles (19.3 kilometers) is the closest local airport. CCA does not offer transportation services from the airport to campus. Consider some of the following transportation options below. For all ground transportation options, visit San Francisco International Airport’s website.
Many of our students prefer using rideshare apps like Lyft or Uber. Download the app onto your phone or visit the website prior to your arrival. Follow the signs for Ride App Pickup. Request for your ride and wait in the designated area. For those arriving in the International Terminal, rideshare pick up will be located on the Departure level.
The airport has shuttle services like SuperShuttle that provide transportation from SFO to any destination in San Francisco and the greater Bay Area. Shuttle services may be more expensive than Lyft or Uber, but can be easier as you can make a reservation in advance and accommodate for number of luggages. Visit the SuperShuttle website for more information.
By Train & Bus
This will be the cheapest, but longest option. Our local train and subway system is called BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit). Download google maps onto your phone prior to your arrival to help navigate your way.
- Take the yellow line toward Antioch
- Exit at Civic Center Station (8th Street)
- Walk to 8th Street & Market Street (In front of Chase building across Whole Foods)
- Depending on the time, you have two options:
1. Take the Muni bus 19 to 15th Street and Rhode Island and walk 2 blocks east
2. Take the Mission Bay Shuttle to CCA 100 Hooper (NOTE: Mission Bay Shuttle runs only Monday - Friday, 7:20 am - 10 am & 3:25 pm - 7:30 pm )