Who are We?
Get in touch with our staff in the Student Life Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall semester 2020
Connect with us online by emailing us to chat!
Spring semester 2021 (tentative)
To visit our offices you can find us at the following locations:
San Francisco campus
The Office of Student Life crafts a culture in which students are makers of their own learning experience. We support, engage and challenge students to become creative citizens of their community. In collaboration with students, we complement their creative journey through co-curricular initiatives and experiences: new student orientation, student activities, student organizations, student governance, and commencement.
- Civic responsibility encourages the development of self-knowledge and ethical awareness that leads towards positive expression.
- Community engagement creates an ethos of student involvement and mutual ownership, while providing opportunities, skills, and knowledge to be an active member of an arts community.
- Creative collaborations promote collective action within the student body while partnering with members, programs, and initiatives that accentuate student life.
- Promote and celebrate a culture of inclusiveness, intellectual curiosity and ethical citizenship.
- Advance initiatives and collaborations that are student-centered, socially conscious, globally minded, and environmentally responsible.
- Strive to offer a full calendar of events that encourage community engagement, foster a sense of tradition, and sustain a welcoming and diverse community.
- Facilitate opportunities for peer connections that strengthen students’ collegiate experience.
- Support students’ pursuit for academic excellence through wellness and mind/body initiatives.
- Advise and assist the efforts of students to design, implement, and manage their own initiatives, campus events and student organizations.
- Cultivate the establishment and endurance of student leaders.
- 750+ events (an average of 80+ events per year) have been coordinated and/or supported since the office's creation.
- 500+ student leaders, who have been trained and supported by our office.
- The Holiday Art & Craft is CCA's oldest tradition. Monthly Waffle Wednesdays are our newest tradition.
- 20+ student groups ranging from social gatherings, program-specific, and identity-based.
Office of Student Life Staff