Special Thank You Flyer/Poster Policy & Guidelines Student Advisory Group!
Posted December 7, 2022, 11:36 AM
We would like to acknowledge and give special thank you to student representatives, who have been actively participating in developing the CCA’s Posting Policy. The need came from the number of flyers and posters that were becoming overwhelming both physically and emotionally draining to the community and a strong desire to improve communication at the college.
- Alden Gendreau, President of Alpha Rho Chi (BArch Architecture)
- Jennifer Guo, Senior Fellow-Community Engagement, Student Council (BArch Architecture)
- Evelynn Harra, Director, Graduate Student Alliance (MA VCS)
- Jiwon Lee, Senior Fellow-Communications, Student Council (BFA Industrial Design)
The group has advocated with the goal of creating a posting policy that:
- Centered the posting policy on the student experience, accessibility and inclusivity.
- Ensured the approval and removal processes that promote free expression and recognizes that the peaceful exchange of ideas is an essential component of an educational institution.
- Identify visible and centralized locations for bulletin boards that facilitate better communication of campus information and events.
More information will be shared at the start of the spring semester.