Transit and parking flexible spending accounts allow you to pay for, on a pretax basis, transit (Clipper for BART, Muni, Ferries) and qualified parking. A commuter benefit plan can save you up to 40% of your commuting costs! This benefit is available to all currently payrolled employees, including student workers.
Please follow these instructions to elect or make any change to your Commuter Benefits:
- Go to the Benefits Worklet in Workday
- Select Change Benefits
- From the Benefit Event Type drop down menu, select Parking and Transit Changes
- Follow the instructions to make your changes
Check your balance and account information:
- Once enrolled, you have the flexibility to modify these benefits each month. Your elections go into effect for the next pay period. Please note that your commuter benefits end upon your termination from the College.
- To check your balance, login to your WEX account.
Transit Fund Terms:
- Transit funds roll over month to month, and do not expire with the calendar year.
- Any remaining funds are forfeited on your last day of CCA employment.
Questions, contact Human Resources.