Adobe Creative Cloud for Students
CCA is pleased to provide all students enrolled in a degree-granting program with a subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud Complete. Included in the mandatory $80 per semester fee are all Creative Cloud desktop applications and services. We’re excited to offer this service, as it means students will be able to work on the same version of Adobe applications as their peers, professors, and colleagues.
Included with Creative Cloud Complete:
- The full range of Adobe creative desktop apps, including: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat Pro.
- Creative Cloud exclusive apps such as the Adobe Edge family of HTML5 tools, Photoshop Lightroom, and Adobe Muse for creating websites without writing code.
- Creative Cloud services including Edge Inspect, Typekit desktop fonts, Behance ProSite, PhoneGap Build, Story Plus, and Kuler
- 100GB of Cloud storage and folder sharing to enable collaboration and between app synchronization
- Ongoing access to new creative apps and exclusive updates as soon as they're released
Current subscribers to Adobe Creative Cloud: will receive a new CCA account, with no additional fees beyond the $80 per semester fee.
New or continuing students who do not yet have a subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud: information on activating your new CCA Creative Cloud account will be sent to you via your CCA email address.
To cancel your current subscription: contact Adobe customer service: 1 (800) 833-6687 and let them know that your school, CCA, now has an ETLA (Enterprise Term License Agreement) and that they will be providing you with a license through the school's agreement; thus, you would like to cancel your current subscription. Your credit card is usually charged every 30 days so depending on when your card was last charged, that 30 day period will be the end date of your current subscription and Adobe will stop charging the card moving forward.
CCA Creative Cloud access will be cancelled at the end of your enrollment.
For more details, visit: Adobe Creative Cloud / Common questions
Our Help Desk and User Support Specialists are available to help you. Please call, email, or submit a ticket online to make an appointment with User Support:
Phone: 510-594-5010 (Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm)
Online: Submit Help Desk Ticket